Monday, February 15, 2010

Scalp Problems More Condition_symptoms Uk I Really Need Help With Some Scalp Problems And I REALLY REALY REALLY Need Help... PLZ HELP ME!!!?

I really need help with some scalp problems and i REALLY REALY REALLY need help... PLZ HELP ME!!!? - scalp problems more condition_symptoms uk

about 2 months I have head lice from one child in my school and I have shed, for always, always problems in the scalp, i guess rather get head lice had, but idk ... Anyway I'm a bit paranoid, because the whole issue of the lice so every time I sit down and scratch my head itch, and then look in my head ... But even here I have dandruff and itch a lot and I do not feel anything in the movement in the hair, but just to make sure that this special fine comb i used that Wen had lice and combing my hair and I use more or less affected a lot of movies, but affected by black spots and is one of the things that I had brushed Wen lice and I'm not sure if it was the juice into the comb and dropped or if a sign that IM received lice again ... orThings r jus dead, who never combed, but not sooo comb errors ... wat do you think I'm paranoid or I will again get lice? HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ I really, really do not want to go back through its validity!

3 comments:

Vienna V said...

Maybe if you had your first treatment was not aggressive enough to kill the lice? I would do it again, to be sure, because it seems that you may have received a renewed outbreak, I think, but I hope not. Good luck!

:) said...

I do not know, but I recommend talking about your mother. And get the problem of dandruff head and shoulders. It removes dandruff and leaves hair soft and I think it helps the scalp

m.baby_1... said...

OH MY GOD I FEEL YA NO I Hate Hate LICE

AUGH think that makes me tremble

get rid of dandruff, you might want some flax seed and fish oil capsules (a few days)

This assistance should

Im not sure if this means that the lice are indeed back: (Sorry

Be sure to soak out the comb in something and wash at least three times to ensure no material left in your comb

has done, wrap your hair affect / could have played in a garbage bag and left it in the sealed bag for a week?

If things are not yet touched the hair re-infection could

k thats all i kno lol

Post a Comment