Monday, February 1, 2010

My Left Shoulder Really Hurts What Kind Of Animal Left Tracks In The Snow Around My House?

What kind of animal left tracks in the snow around my house? - my left shoulder really hurts

Today, I noticed some strange footprints in the snow around my house. There were pieces of stone that I understood, but others do not. It was difficult to print the form, because the snow was so deep, but there was a pattern in their placement. There were four pieces, the size of a dog or a cat, and almost opposite each other. Then there was a foot from the title does not face the same four copies than before.

4 comments:

ado said...

You must be a Bigfoot.

Myself said...

It was the Elf!

Anonymous said...

The offer, one after the other is typical of cats. A cougar would be bigger than a dog print, but are far apart pressure. Perhaps your area is hosting a lion arthritis. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You must be a Bigfoot.

Post a Comment