Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vitamins For Clear Skin Has Anyone Ever Found Vitamins For Clear Skin To Be Useful?

Has anyone ever found vitamins for clear skin to be useful? - vitamins for clear skin

I've heard that vitamins to improve skin texture, skin, and included the prevention of epidemics is that true? If so, is what is worthwhile? Zenmed is good? I am trying, and I know a few comments, if I buy more, because it is very expensive ($ 30/90pills + s / h). I leave at the same time every month and want a little more control over them. Also, I need help with acne scars! Please help.

3 comments:

bananano... said...

Surprisingly, vitamin E is good for the skin and prevents scarring. My husband had the surgery and the doctor told him twice for one day.

If you go to the same date each month, the problem is hormonal. Go see a gynecologist to help the fix!

THE BOBBY said...

Vitamin E for skin structure and sex hormones are needed release Down So you'll have light skin

confusiu... said...

I will answer zenmed.i ZENMED for 6 months for my use not been verified rosacea.i pill, but the cleaning kit for rosacea. $ 135.00 for a delivery of 6 months and has not yet me.it work for my skin worse, but I did see a slight improvement, so I stopped because it was too expensive to keep going.you it could do better, but not when you terminate results in 3-4 months.

Post a Comment