Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do Herpes Appear In Pubic Hair Staph Infection...infected Hair Follicules.....herpes...?

Staph infection...infected hair follicules.....herpes...? - do herpes appear in pubic hair

I had a big bump near the base of the penis, which was surrounded by pubic hair. It was very painful when I print on it. I left the bulge alone and increasingly wans't small but growing. A few days later, I saw, because I was very angry with me. I took some pliers and saw a hair in the middle of the wheel and fired (Hurt like a *****) then took my head and all this white pus mixed with blood is gone, how many of them. I feel nothing but pain has stopped, and it was a relief to leave. The bump is still there, but not so large or injured, but I do not know if I have to work a bit more about them. So it is a staph infection, ingrown hairs, herpes, etc.?

I also have some questions about herpes?

1. Can you cure herpes sores neo sporin
2. N herpes hair grow out of them? Not in the middle, but still in the bubble, if not intact on a button herpes bump
3. How long does it take to cure herpes?
4. Can herpes in your pubic hair?
5. Staphylococcal infections in theirPubic hair?
6. What kind of fluid excreted cold sore?
7. If cold sores break with a small hole and then enlarge the hole or break the entire area of completely light bulb?
8. Does not Seem like a lamp or lamps Muliple?
9. If the bulb breaks in the affected area to feel pain or feel as if there was nothing in the first place?

Thank you for answering my questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you do not have herpes, that was just an ingrown pubic hair follicles, which should not be used to infections and some Neosporin, and will heal in a few days!

Post a Comment