Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mri Breast Screening What Does A Benign Breast Cyst Look Like?

What does a benign breast cyst look like? - mri breast screening

I went to an MRI, which called for another visit (the technology of this new doctor said that my patients once again), then immediately after the 2nd Mamo had an ultrasound. While there, I asked what the technology looks like cancer on the screen, said cancer can take many forms and can have a rough edge. So I see a perfect circle on the screen, a color scheme of black and white center and ask what is it? She said she looks like a sack of fluid that swells up when you know your time and go back. Ok I results in the mail, abnormal for further examination. I call my doctor and I have to go to a doctor. I told everyone not to breast cancer in the family of heart disease only. I have this cyst is 3-4 cm and injuries and shadow is 9:00, what the sound. El Mamo was found anything. I do not even know the feeling of the cyst, so I think it's cute. After 1 lick my time the next day. The 2nd Artillery mamo 2wks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment